The professionals at Brown & Brown Seattle Private Client Group offer insurance and risk management programs designed specifically for high net worth individuals and families.
Brown & Brown Private Client Group provides:
- The STRENGTH and resources of one of the world’s top ten largest independent insurance brokerages, with outstanding performance year after year.
- Corporate EXPERTISE in serving a total spectrum of clients, from individuals to large corporate entities.
- Powerful PARTNERSHIPS with some of the industry’s premier carriers, both regional and national.
- PERSONAL SERVICE as a trusted advisor, making sure clients are properly covered from the outset, seeking the most efficient and effective solutions at the most competitive price.
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE and commitment from trained advisors who live and work in the communities they serve.
Every program is custom designed with asset protection being the focal point.
We are able to customize our client’s coverage with specific amenities and options that are not available to the general market through our specialty carrier partners. Brown & Brown Seattle Private Client Group offers:
- Luxury Homeowner Policies
- Excess Flood
- Exotic and Antique Automobiles
- Private Collections (Jewelry, Fine Art, Wine, Furs)
- Luxury Yacht & Marine
- Private Aviation
- Builder’s Risk
- Kidnap, Ransom, & Extortion
- Employment Practices Liability
- Not for Profit Board of Directors and Fiduciary Liability
- Multi-State and International Accounts
- Background Checks for Domestic Employees
- Personal Security Advice
Personal Lines Practice Leader
Private Client Group
At Brown & Brown Seattle Private Client Group our service is personal with each client being assigned a lead advisor and account executive. We work closely with our clients other advisors to ensure consistency of professional advice.
The rewards of your hard work may not have come easy but can be lost literally in a flash. By teaming up with a professional at Brown & Brown Seattle Private Client Group you can rest assured that proper planning will help mitigate the financial consequences of an unfortunate incident.